Wednesday 14 August 2013

Pink Fishtail Mani

I hope you had a great week guys! Today I have a Fishtail mani! I was debating whether to post this or not because, believe it or not, it took me TWO HOURS just to get to this mani! My first idea failed, I used polish remover, second idea failed, remover, third idea... you guessed it, FAIL, remover... this goes on for about 50 times and on the 51st idea, I finally made a mani I was satisfied with.

So here it is! I hope you like it!


I used striping tape and applied it in a fishtail pattern.
The glitter is actually supposed to be holographic but I had bad lighting :(

Thanks for reading!
Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any questions, feel free to leave me a message! I welcome all comments so long as they aren't spam or hate :)