Sunday 4 August 2013

Cute Gradient Mani + Tribal Design

Hi guys! So today I made a gradient mani! I feel like all my posts nowadays have been gradient >.< I hope you like it!

Products Used: Pastel Blue, Pastel Purple, Pastel Pink and White nail polish and Striping Tape

Click Read More to see the Tribal Design I added!
 All I did for the middle and ring finger was do Two Coats of Sinful Colors Snow Me White, apply striping tape vertically and apply 3 coats of the blue-purple-pink gradient. For a tutorial on how to do a gradient, click here (Credit to Elissa from Tenlittlenubs.blogspot.com.au) For my index and pinky finger, I applied striping tape horizontally and used a dotting tool to fill the white areas in with different colours. For the tribal design, I used a small paintbrush and white acrylic paint.



Thanks for reading!
Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any questions, feel free to leave me a message! I welcome all comments so long as they aren't spam or hate :)