Friday 9 August 2013

2 Manis! + Macro Swatches (PIC HEAVY!)

I hope you guys had a good day, if you didn't, I hope this post will make you feel better!

So I forgot to post my mani from yesterday and I did another one today... Woops! >.< And I'm having SO MUCH FUN with my new Macro Lens! Click here for the direct link. Shipping was relatively fast, came 1 (one) week before the expected date!

Here's a sneak peek of the two manis! ;) Click read more to see the full mani!




So here is Mani #1! A pink and purple leopard/glittery halfmoon design!



And here's Mani #2! Also a glittery halfmoon design!



And here are the macro swatches! Both polishes I bought from my 2-week vacation in the Philippines!

Polish #1 is.... UNKNOWN! So unprofessional! I'm sorry, the tag got smudged and I can't read the name! It's part of the bar code and the name can't be found anywhere else!

Anyway, it's a sheer pink jelly filled with green, yellow and orange GLASS FLECKS! Not shimmer, GLASS FLECKS! It's like they want to be shimmer but they're mini flakes instead!


This is 2 coats over 1 sort of thick coat of Avon - Fuchsia.

Bottle shot - Shade. *swoon!*
Bottle shot - Light



Glass flecked polishes are by far, my favourite type of finish! I mean, just look the the PICTURE! Gorgeous!!

Polish #2 is called Vanilla Ice by La Belle.
Omg. One of my favourite polishes in the entire world.
Vanilla Ice has green, yellow and orange glass flecks in a clear/very sheer white base.

1 coat of Vanilla Ice on top of 2 coats Kleancolor - Metallic Aqua. So pretty! :D

Picture of the brush.
Can you guys see those tiny flecks on the neck of the bottle! Ugh, I could go through 3 bottles of this polish!

Bottle shot - Flash

I hope you enjoyed this post! I'm sorry it was so long! Thank you for reading :)
Sophia


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any questions, feel free to leave me a message! I welcome all comments so long as they aren't spam or hate :)