Tuesday 12 November 2013

'Purple', Pink and Orange Watermarble

Konnichiwa! Hope you guys are having a wonderful day! I can't wait until November 13, which is tomorrow, which is my BIRTHDAY! I'm so excited! I can finally get the 2 GIGANTIC stamping plates I've been eyeing. Teehee! Enough birthday talk, onto the manicure!

I'm back with my 7th manicure for Watermarble Month! This time I didn't choose a suggestion from Instagram. The theme I chose was 'Purple', Pink and Orange. Of course, I used a Bluish-Purple colour that always looks BLUE! GRRR..
I'm sorry about my dry cuticles by the way! :'(


More details after the jump!




Products used:
Base colours - ALWAYS, Sally Hansen Insta-Dri 'Whirlwind White'
Watermarbling colours - Orange colours with no name, BC Co. 'Shade 21' and Jordana 'Pink Romance'
Round and Square Gold Studs (can be found in my links page)


Thanks for reading and see you next time... if there IS ONE! MUAHAHA!



No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any questions, feel free to leave me a message! I welcome all comments so long as they aren't spam or hate :)