Friday 15 November 2013

Black, White and Blue Watermarble

Hey guys! I haven't been posting much cause I wanted to enjoy my birthday and relax a bit :) Anyway, I'm back with my 8th manicure for Watermarble Month! My friend from school told me to do a design including the colours Black, White and Blue. I hope you guys like this! Sorry for the slightly blurry picture!



More details after the jump!


To prevent wasting my polish, I decided to do gradients as accents.


Products used:
Base colour - Sally Hansen Insta-Dri 'Whirlwind White'
Watermarbling colours - Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear 'White On', BC Co. 'Shade 21' and Kleancolor Charcoal.
Gradient colours - Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear 'White On', BC Co. 'Shade 21' and Ulta3 'Black Satin'


Thanks for reading!




No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any questions, feel free to leave me a message! I welcome all comments so long as they aren't spam or hate :)