Tuesday 5 November 2013

Pastel Blue, Pastel Purple and White Watermarble

Hi guys! I'm back with my 3rd manicure for Watermarble Month! For this mani, I chose a suggestion on Instagram that said 'Pastel Blue and Purple!' but I chose to add white because they weren't spreading well together :(

This design was SUPER easy to do! One of the easiest designs I've ever done. I just did the usual bullseye and then got my smallest dotting tool and dragged from the centre to the sides of the cup. Then, I aligned my nail and dipped :)


Products used:
Pastel Purple (I made my one by mixing an old purple with white polish)
Ulta3 'Soft Hydrangea'
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear 'White On'
Dotting tool from 15pc brush set. Can be found on my links page 

Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any questions, feel free to leave me a message! I welcome all comments so long as they aren't spam or hate :)