Saturday 9 November 2013

Mint and Cobalt Blue Watermarble

Good morning, or afternoon, or evening depending on where you are right now! ^-^ I'm back with my 5th manicure for Watermarble Month! The theme I chose was Mint and Cobalt Blue. Not my best watermarble but I hope you guys still like this!


Sorry for the bad lighting, it was raining when I took these photos.


Products used:
Watermarbling colours - Ulta 3 'Blue Marlin' and Sinful Colors 'Be Happy'
Base Colour - Sally Hansen Insta-Dri 'Whirlwind White'
Random Iridescent Glitter Top Coat (Similar to Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear 'Disco Ball')

It's been a while since I took a macro photo so here's one of my ring finger!


I hope you guys enjoyed this manicure! See you in my next post!




No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any questions, feel free to leave me a message! I welcome all comments so long as they aren't spam or hate :)