Saturday 2 November 2013

Green and Pink Watermarble

Hi guys! I'm back with my second manicure for Watermarble Month! The theme that I chose from Instagram is 'Green and Pink'! If you have any suggestions for me, leave them in my instagram account! (divalicious01)


More details after the jump :)


Products used:
Sinful Colors - Innocent
Sinful Colors - Pink Forever
Base Colour - Sally Hansen 'Whirlwind White'


I don't know if you guys can see, but on my middle finger, I have a little cut. As you may guess, it was HELL to clean up cause it kept stinging whenever my polish remover touched the cut :( Hopefully it will be gone by the time I do my next manicure!


Thanks for reading!



No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any questions, feel free to leave me a message! I welcome all comments so long as they aren't spam or hate :)