Thursday 7 November 2013

'Blue' and 'Purple' Watermarble

Hi guys! As you may have noticed from the title, I'm back with my 4th manicure for Watermarble Month. One of my close friends from Instagram, @nailpolishaddicted1 aka Ell Roczniak (Blog link here) suggested I do a Blue and Purple Watermarble. You may have noticed that I put apostrophes at the beginning and end of the colours. That is because I used a Blurple colour and a Pink toned Purple. I couldn't find any Blue and Purple polishes that worked with watermarbling in my collection :( I hope you guys still like this!


More details after the jump!



This design was quite easy to do for me but for beginners, I wouldn't recommend it. If you want to know how I did it, read below.
2. Don't dip your nail just yet!!
3. In the middle of the design you just created, start from the second or third colour from the edge and drag down.
4. Align your finger and dip.


I added some holographic glitter to sort of hide the bubbles. Please ignore the left over polish on my fingers! I didn't notice it when I was cleaning up. Also, ignore the little black dot on my index finger. I didn't notice it until I was adding the watermark.

Products used:
Base colour - Sally Hansen Insta Dri 'Whirlwind White'
Watermarbling Colours - BC Co. 'Shade 14' and BC Co. 'Shade 21'
Glitter Top Coat - Sally Hansen New Lengths Ceramics 'Urban Chic'


Thanks for reading! See you in my next post!






2 comments:

If you have any questions, feel free to leave me a message! I welcome all comments so long as they aren't spam or hate :)