Saturday 16 November 2013

Pastel Purple and Gold Watermarble *Pic Heavy!*

Hey guys! So not a lot of people liked yesterday's manicure so hopefully this will make up for it! This is my 9th manicure for Watermarble Month :) Click the photos to enlarge.


More details after the jump!


To show the watermarble better :)




I am OBSESSED with this manicure! 


Products used:
Watermarble Base Colour - BYS 'Antique Gold' and a Pastel Purple polish I mixed myself.
Star Studs (can be found in my links page)
Glitter top coat - La belle 'Vanilla Ice' 


Please ignore my ugly background... I took this photo outside after it stopped raining.
Now, time for some MACRO PICS! HECK YEAH!!!


Can you guys see those tiny flakes? Love Love LOVE!


Please excuse the bubble and the raindrop on this macro picture! It started sprinkling and of course, Watermarble manicures nearly always bubbles.

I hope you guys liked this manicure as much as I did!









No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any questions, feel free to leave me a message! I welcome all comments so long as they aren't spam or hate :)