Monday 30 December 2013

Last post of the year - New Years Nails!

I can't believe how fast the year went! I've really learnt a lot this year. I'm looking forward to 2014! WOOHOO! To celebrate the new year, I've decided to do a New Years manicure! Click photos to enlarge :)


~ More details after the jump ~






Products used:
Ring Finger = Kleancolor 'Metallic Yellow' + Gold Glitter (Various shapes and sizes)
BC Co. 'Shade 29'
BYS 'Black Satin'
Sinful Colors 'All About You'
Half Moon Stickers or Circle Stickers
Dotting Tool
Seche Vite Top Coat



*Tutorial*
1. Apply Base Coat.
2. Paint on Red nail polish.
3. OPTIONAL: Apply gold glitter polish.
4. Let it COMPLETELY DRY or apply a fast drying top coat.
5. Apply your Half Moon stickers.
6. Paint the rest of your nail black.
7. Add tiny gold dots near the half moon.
8. OPTIONAL: Add a stamping accent.
9. Apply top coat and you're done!


Now for some MACRO PICTURES!

I love those little gold flakes! *-*


Showing the little flower I stamped on :)

Thanks for reading! Happy New Year!! 










2 comments:

If you have any questions, feel free to leave me a message! I welcome all comments so long as they aren't spam or hate :)