Tuesday 7 January 2014

Pink Stamping Manicure using Bundle Monster CYO Set!

Hi guys! I hope you guys all had a safe and happy new year! :) My first post of the year will be a Pink Stamping Mani using the new Bundle Monster CYO Set! Click photos to enlarge.


More details after the jump! ^-^



Products used:
Mode Cosmetics 'Sweetheart'
Sinful Colors 'Pinky Glitter'
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri 'Speedy Sunburst'
XL Stamper
Bornprettystore QA12
BM 404 and 419 (Individual plates HERE and full set HERE)
Seche Vite Top Coat


Please excuse my door in the background! -_-"


Now for some macro shots!


Look how detailed that feather is! <3

Thanks for reading! See you in my next post!






No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any questions, feel free to leave me a message! I welcome all comments so long as they aren't spam or hate :)