Thursday 26 December 2013

Pink Watermarble Nails

Hi guys! Today, I would like to show you my Pink Watermarble Nails! I hope you like them!


Products used:
Base colour = Mode Cosmetics 'Sweetness'
Watermarble colours = Jordana 'Pink Romance' and Avon 'Fuchsia' 
Pink Glitter
Sally Hansen 'Disco Ball'
La Belle 'Vanilla Ice'
Seche Vite Top Coat


Tutorial
1. Apply light pink polish and let dry COMPLETELY!
2. Apply Iridescent Glitter *OPTIONAL*
3. Place tape on half of your nail and around your nail.
4. Start watermarbling. Do any design you want to.
5. Take off tape before polish dries.
6.Apply clear nail polish on middle of nail and start applying pink glitter vertically.
7. Apply 1-2 coats of Top Coat. I used Seche Vite.


I hope you guys liked this mani!





No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any questions, feel free to leave me a message! I welcome all comments so long as they aren't spam or hate :)