Friday 6 December 2013

I'm quitting Stamping Month! Reptile Nails

Hi guys! Today, I would like to show you my final manicure for Stamping Month. The reason is, after Watermarble Month, I was DESPERATE to do different forms of nail art. Now that I started Stamping Month, I'm limited to what tools I use. I just want to be able to use my striping tape, brushes and glitter, not just a stamping plate, a scraper and a stamper. I'm really sorry :( I hope you enjoy these Reptile-ish nails! I will not be quitting Stamping ENTIRELY, just Stamping Month.


Products used:
BYS 'Antique Gold'
Mode 'Vicious Venom'
Face of Australia 'You Blew Me Away' + Sinful Colors 'Hottie'
Stamping Polish: Kleancolor 'Black'
XL Stamper
Cheeky Jumbo Plate D


Click photos to enlarge :)



Thanks for reading :)





1 comment:

  1. Hi Sophie.Had a look after your Principal posted a link to your blog. Love your marbling technique so much I think I might try it out myself! Gorgeous work.

    ReplyDelete

If you have any questions, feel free to leave me a message! I welcome all comments so long as they aren't spam or hate :)