Saturday 14 December 2013

Jelly Sandwich aka Faux Indie Polish!

Hey guys! Today, I'm going to show you (well, tell you.. I didn't take any step-by-step pics >.<) how I did these Glitter Jelly Sandwich Nails which I've renamed, Faux Indie Polish!


Click Photos to Enlarge!


Products used:
White Jelly Polish
Glitter - Assorted Shapes, Sizes and Colours (LINKS PAGE!)



Tutorial:
Step 1) Apply one coat of White Jelly Polish.
Step 2) Whilst the polish is still wet, apply glitter using a toothpick or small dotting tool + Clear nail polish or Vaseline. Try not to put the same colour next to each other.
Step 3) Let that dry completely.
Step 4) Repeat Step 1 and 2
Step 5) Add your final coat of White Jelly Polish.
Step 6) Let that dry COMPLETELY so that when you add topcoat, the layers underneath won't be tacky.
Step 7) Apply top coat. I recommend a fast drying one like Seche Vite.

And you're DONE!



Thanks for reading!







No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any questions, feel free to leave me a message! I welcome all comments so long as they aren't spam or hate :)