Friday 11 October 2013

Textured Polish Rays on Tips *PIC HEAVY*

Hey guys! Hope you're having a wonderful weekend! Today, I want to show my most recent manicure, Textured Polish Rays on the tips of my nails! The sun came out and I had lots of time on my hands so I went a little crazy on the photos! >.< Woops!



More pictures and information after the jump!




Products used: L-R Base colours = Sinful Colors - Pistache (2 coats), Kleancolor - Pastel Orange (2 coats), BC Co. - Shade 14 (2 coats) and BC Co. - Shade 8 (2 coats). Textured Polishes = Julie G - Rock Candy, Julie G - Tangerine Dream, Julie G - Crushed Candy and Julie G - Hot Cinnamon. I also used Striping Tape. Check out the Links page to find out where I got mine!



Then I decided to mattify it! No macro pictures though :( I accidentally nicked my middle finger right after I took the final picture! Matte Top Coat link in the Links page!





In the Shade

Thanks for reading!



No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any questions, feel free to leave me a message! I welcome all comments so long as they aren't spam or hate :)