Saturday 19 October 2013

Stripes w/ Some Stamping Nail Art and Glitter Accent

WOOT! The weekend's here! I hope you guys are having fun!
Anyway, today I would like to show you my mani for the weekend! It was supposed to be a Paris inspired nail art but I failed >.< UGH I was so excited to see the finished product but it looked ugly :( It looked WAY better when I was practising! (Check my Instagram [@divalicious01] to see my practice Paris nail art)


The only stamping I did is on the pinky which is the bow and the heart. The stamping plate I used is the Bornprettystore Hello Kitty Stamping Plate.

Products used - 
Base for Index, Middle and Pinky = Revlon - Temptress and Sinful Colors - Easy Going mixed with a little bit of pink :)
For the big heart and dots = Black Acrylic Paint
Stamping Polish = Kleancolor - Black
Ring Finger - Kleancolor - Pearl Silver, Sinful Colors - Queen of Beauty, Silver Hex Glitter (Link can be found in my links page)
Striping Tape (Link can be found in my Links page)

Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any questions, feel free to leave me a message! I welcome all comments so long as they aren't spam or hate :)