Saturday 12 October 2013

Gradient over Gray + Stamping Nail Art

Hey guys! I'm so sad the weekend's over!!! :'( I really miss the holidays! Anyway, today, I would like to show you my most recent manicure. I did a gradient of pink-orange-yellow over a gray base and stamped over it. I have a few smudges cause I put my top coat on too early >.<


More pictures and information after the jump!


No macro today guys :( 


Products used - Base colour = Sinful Colors - Cool Gray, Gradient colours - Pink = BC Co. - Shade 8, Orange = Kleancolor - Pastel Orange, Yellow = Face of Australia - Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy, Black Stamping Polish = Kleancolor - Black. Stamping Plate = Cheeky Jumbo Plate D


Thanks for reading!




No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any questions, feel free to leave me a message! I welcome all comments so long as they aren't spam or hate :)