Sunday 6 October 2013

**PIC HEAVY** Macro Swatches of La Belle - Pink Pearl

Hey guys! I am TOTALLY uninspired today so I decided to do a swatch post! Here I have a special polish that I got from my trip to the Philippines! It is called Pink Pearl by La Belle. It is a duochrome polish that shifts from Pink to Green. From the bottle, it looks like an ordinary pink polish containing green shimmer. But when layered over black, it looks absolutely AMAZING!




Click Read More  to see the Macro Swatches!


I have here 2 coats on my pointer and one coat on my middle finger. I'll let the pictures do the talking ;)









If you want to find out where I got my macro lens, check out my Links page!

Thanks for reading!






No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any questions, feel free to leave me a message! I welcome all comments so long as they aren't spam or hate :)