Thursday 26 September 2013

Stamping Manicure

Hey guys! I've been really enjoying the school holidays! Just laying in bed, watching Fairy Tail all day ^-^ I know, I know, I should be outside, being active, but I'm too LAZY! (╥_╥) Anyway, I decided to do a stamping manicure because my big stamping plate was just screaming out "Use me! Use me!" So I did and this is what I came up with!



I really like this mani! It's quite similar to the water spotted nails that Cutepolish did on Youtube. There are a few bald spots but I don't really care, not everything has to be perfect! Other than my index, everything looks good! I put topcoat on top of my index and pinky and it smudged a little so I was scared to apply top coat on the rest of my nails! I waited about 15-25 mins? and then applied top coat on my middle and ring finger. Yay! No noticeable smudging! Minimal smudging = Happy Sophia!  (∩▂∩)

Are you guys liking my new watermark logo? :) I got bored and decided to make one! I'm thinking of making it different every manicure! What do you guys think? I seriously have too much time on my hands during the holidays..

Products used - Big Stamping Plate + Plastic Scraper + Stamper (They were a prize so I don't know what store they were bought from) 
*UPDATE* I just found out that the stamping plate I used is actually Cheeky Jumbo Plate D
Index Finger: Kleancolor - Pastel Orange (2 coats. You might need 3 coats)
Middle Finger: BC Co. Shade 14 (2 coats)
Ring Finger: BC Co. Shade 8 (2 coats)
Pinky Finger: Ulta3 - Soft Hydrangea
The polish I used for the stamp was Kleancolor - Black. It is seriously the best black polish for stamping! If you have a store near you that sells Kleancolor, GO AND BUY THIS POLISH!

 Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any questions, feel free to leave me a message! I welcome all comments so long as they aren't spam or hate :)