Friday 6 September 2013

Pink, Yellow and Blue Watermarble

Good Afternoon! If you follow me on Instagram (@divalicious01) you would know that I'm doing a watermarble only month! This might be hell for some people and heaven for some! So today, I would like to share with you my Pink, Yellow and Blue Watermarble.


I don't know if you can see, but on my ring finger, the blue and yellow actually mixed and created green!
>.< So that's an accidental accent nail...

Products used: Jordana - Pink Romance, Ulta3 - Fresh Squeezed and Ulta3 - Soft Hydrangea.

Thanks for reading!
Sophia

1 comment:

  1. Very nice design!
    Come to visit me)
    http://lakoman.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete

If you have any questions, feel free to leave me a message! I welcome all comments so long as they aren't spam or hate :)