Friday 13 September 2013

Bornprettystore Matte Top Coat Review

Hi guys! Sorry for the lack of posts lately! I've been so busy with my school work and social life that I totally forgot to post on my blog >.<

Anyway, today I wanted to show you my favourite matte top coat at the moment! It's the matte top coat from Bornprettystore called 'Born Pretty Super Matte Surface Oil'



Click read more to see the rest of the review!



There is 15mL of product inside the bottle let me tell you, it works WONDERS! All the matte top coats I've gotten have sort of a satin finish instead of a totally flat and matte finish. This leaves little to no shine at all on the nail ^.^ It also levels out nicely which is another plus!


Macro time!!



This matte top coat currently retails at $4.36 but you can get 10% off with this coupon: DML91
*I was not sent this product. I bought it with my own money. Everything I say in this post is my honest opinion.*

Thanks for reading!
Sophia



2 comments:

If you have any questions, feel free to leave me a message! I welcome all comments so long as they aren't spam or hate :)