Saturday 21 September 2013

I have nubs?! Studded design

Hi guys! Did you miss me? Sorry for the lack of posts, I recently BROKE MY NAIL!!! *The horror!* Anyways, it's been growing extremely slow and I just got tired of waiting and did a design! Screw short nails! They're not going to stop me from painting my nails!!!

And I just noticed the green polish looks yellow and the pale yellow polish looks white... damn you Iphone camera!!

Anyway, the products I used for this design are striping tape, studs and complementary colours! Click the links below to find out where I got them!

1000x Studs (Round 2mm) - 

1000x Studs (Different Shapes) - 

100pk Striping Tape - 



I hope you guys liked this design!


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any questions, feel free to leave me a message! I welcome all comments so long as they aren't spam or hate :)