Tuesday 18 March 2014

Bornprettystore Review (XL Stamper, Nail Foil and Clear Iphone Case)

Hey guys! Long time no post!
Anyway, Bornprettystore recently contacted me and said they wanted me to review some of their products. I was so excited! My first review for a company and of course, I said yes!

The 3 products that I chose to review are:


 XL Stamper (link)

Nail Foil (link)

Clear Iphone 4/4S case (link)

Click read more to see more! (Haha, that rhymed! :D)



The first product I will review is the XL Stamper.
It came in this small plastic bag along with two plastic stampers.


Personally, I don't like using these plastic scrapers. They don't scrape as cleanly as my trusty old gift card.
I used Cheeky Jumbo Plate D to test out the stamper and scrapers.

See how the design isn't very clean? There's polish missing inside the design and polish around the design. Very messy. This scraper was the bell shaped one.

I used the larger scraper for this one. Better than the bell-shaped scraper but still not perfect.

No, the stamper did not change colour! My lighting just changed. Sorry about that!
Now this is using an old gift card. Cleaner circles and no polish around the design.

I did NOT do anything to the stamper, no filing, nothing. I am very impressed! Although I wish it was a little bit more squishy.

Moving along to the Nail Foils!

Here's what it looks like out of the packet:


Now, I am a newbie at Nail Foils so please bare with me! I'm not saying it's the products fault, it's probably mine since I don't have any nail foil glue but the foil did not transfer very easily onto my nails.


It's very hard to get the timing right. You have to wait for your polish to dry but not TOO dry or the foil won't stick at all.

Do NOT add top coat to nail foil or it will lose it's shine. Trust me!
If I had some nail foil glue, I think it would've worked better, but otherwise, I recommend it!

Last but not least, I have the clear Iphone 4/4s case


Now, the only reason I bought it was because I saw @thepolishwell on Instagram post a photo of her phone case that she decorated with glitter nail polish. It looked absolutely AMAZING!


Anyways, I hate the way mine turned out but it's not bad for a first try!


Now, Bornprettystore has also provided me with a discount code. Make sure to use it to get 10% off your purchase!


Thanks for reading! Have a nice day/night/afternoon! <3
Sophia
























No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any questions, feel free to leave me a message! I welcome all comments so long as they aren't spam or hate :)