Saturday 22 February 2014

I'm Back! Red Gradient and Watermarble!

YAY! I'm back you guys! I finally had time to blog, which I never have nowadays *ahem* homework *ahem* But I'm back with a Watermarble mani!


Products Used:
For Watermarble: Ulta3 'Watermelon, Sinful Colors 'Soul Mate', Small Dotting Tool
For Gradient: Red and White Acrylic Paint, Small hex glitter and Circle glitter (can be found in my Links page!)
Seche Vite Top Coat



I post a lot more manicures on my Instagram (@divalicious01) so please make sure you follow me there! I recently hit 2000 followers! ^-^


What are your thoughts about this mani? Make sure to let me know down in the comments section! See you next time!







No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any questions, feel free to leave me a message! I welcome all comments so long as they aren't spam or hate :)