Wednesday 3 July 2013

First Post - Watermarble Nails

Yay! My first post! ^o^

So today, Ell from Nailpolishaddicted1 and I did Bestie Twin Nails! Basically, we choose a design or theme and we create a mani that follows that specific theme! We chose to do a Red and Yellow Watermarble Design! Elle did a leopard/cheetah design whilst I did a watermarble :)

Ell's Leopard Design next to my Watermarble Design

I used Sinful Colors - Snow Me White for the base, Revlon - Make Mine Mango and Face of Australia - Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy for the design and topped it with Sally Hansen New Lengths Ceramics - Urban Chic.

Solo Pic

Bad lighting, I know (¬_¬)


Ps. I'm not going to be posting for TWO WEEKS since I'm going to the Philippines! (≧◡≦) Be prepared for a haul post!

Thanks for reading! Bye for now :)
Sophia 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any questions, feel free to leave me a message! I welcome all comments so long as they aren't spam or hate :)